With the release of Performance Testing Guide for Web Applications I realized that there were a couple of testing related resources that I tend to refer to pretty consistently. By listing them here I'm creating a 'favorites', of a sort, so that I can quickly get back to them.
- MSDN BizTalk Product Documentation: Performance and Capacity Planning
- Managing a Successful BizTalk Performance Lab - an excellent resource, whether your doing BizTalk testing or not.
- BizTalk Performance Lab Delivery Guide - a great start on outlining some things to consider when being tasked to execute a benchmark, or testing engagement.
- Performance Testing Guide for Web Applications - a release from the Patterns and Practices group focused on testing.
- Windows Server System Reference Architecture - The WSSRA is one of those handy references whether you planning on building an development/testing/production environment, or managing one; its all there!
- BizTalk Server Database Optimization - An excellent article that builds upon the foundation of other BizTalk performance guides.
- Improving ASP.NET Performance and Scalability - The title says it all. It also covers .NET performance in general.
- Performance Testing Guidance - patterns & practices performance testing community site on CodePlex.