Sunday, March 18, 2007

SOA Customer Roundtable

I've been fortunate enough (?!) to be invited to participate in a Q&A session to discuss Mary Kay's adoption of an Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) as part of the SOA Customer Roundtable. Dustin [MSFT] has been working up a general script for us to follow on the questions, but my responses are intentionally supposed to be freeform.

We are the halftime show between two of the guest speakers, I believe.

This kind of exposure is very new to me, and to Mary Kay Supply Chain in general, so I'm not exactly sure what to make of it and am just taking it at face value: people genuinely interested in what others have/haven't done.

I hope to see some of you there! Well, and some of you, I've explicitly asked your managers not to let you go...you know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment